For the Manufacturing Industry
Downtime is dangerous to any manufacturing group. If people or machines are idle, then products are not being made, which certainly affects the business’s bottom line — minimizing manufacturing downtime makes money for a company. Enhancing internal communication, assessing equipment status, training employees, and providing regular equipment maintenance are effective ways to minimize manufacturing downtime.
- Report machinery updates or services.
- Set up and assign work orders.
- Monitor the efficiency of manufacturing processes.
- Assess potential machinery upgrades.
- Evaluate areas of excellence and areas needing improvement.